Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Finished Izannah Walker Dolls











Well, it's been a while since my last post, so I'm looking forward to getting back to sharing with you what I'm doing and in turn spending wonderful hours catching up on what you've all been creating. This is just a quick post (as I need to get ready for work (rats!), but these are the two finished Izannahs I started last year. I'm tossing up a few names at the moment (don't want to name them something they won't be happy with!). They look quite content reclining in their cane chair. Hope you like them.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, they are BEAUTIFUL! love them! They must be Constance and Patience...for they were as they waited to come alive! Great work there!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like them!!! Wonderful! I also like the names that Pam suggested for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, the names are perfect. They have been christened as Constance (without the bonnet) and Patience. Thanks for such appropriate names. Linda XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda these are totally awesome. I love your face painting talent & The names are typical of their era... Pam, had some fitting name suggestions.

    ReplyDelete