Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Izanna Inspired

It's been a while since my last Izannah inspired doll, so I've made 2, plus a Queen Anne inspired sweetie. 

Mary, the older of the three is seated and wearing a red dress and little Iris is seated beside her.  Is it me or do Izannah's tend to the more serious side?  Alice is my first attempt at a Queen Anne inspired doll, and she is wearing her Sunday best, made from an antique table cloth (well beyond it's use-by date).

Little Iris is finished so she is now up for adoption on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330654050602 if you would like to take a look.

The other little ladies still have a little work to be done on them but hopefully ready just after Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Linda, all of your dolls are beauties. I really like the way you paint faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think it's my favourite part of the process.

    ReplyDelete