Last Christmas I made little stars from fabric and then appliqued faces onto them. I painted quite a few of these faces and thought I'd make some more for this year for presents ....... I had forgotten how cute they look.
They gave me an idea for a teddy bear using the painted faces, but I have 3 paperclay heads I'm working on - one for a Queen Anne style doll and the other two were just question marks. I decided to cut the shoulder plate off the larger head and plan to use it for another teddy bear idea and which ever head I don't use for the Queen Anne will also become teddy bear-ed ........... so watch this space......... I'm just a little excited and hoping my ideas will equal reality!!!